Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Being a life insurance agent myself, I always find out my client’s needs before I propose any insurance product. All these years, some insurance products had been withdrawn and no longer available to the market. But there are always new products launched every year. It may be a whole new plan, or just another additional rider to be attached to existing policy. Since I am dealing with Great Eastern all these years, I am much more familiar with their products. So here are some insurance plans which are hot selling products in Great Eastern. I will use an example of a new policy holder age 30, male to illustrate how much benefit he can get for paying RM2000/year premium. Please take notes that all the future saving projected are not guaranteed, unless it is mentioned below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment